Energy Savings | Resiliency | Sustainability
Delivering Savings, Resiliency, and Sustainability Through Cost-Effective & Versatile Renewable Energy Microgrids
3 Steps to a Microgrid System
• Contact us and we collaboratively determine your needs and objectives.
• Using readily-available information, Charge Bliss analyzes your site for tailored energy system opportunities.
• We work with you to identify project funding, including grants, loans, or no CAPEX options.
• Charge Bliss provides a no cost initial proposal for what is achievable for your site.
• Charge Bliss provides a range of services from consulting through turnkey project execution.
• We bring the best technologies, designs, and execution to achieve optimal results for YOUR site.
• Charge Bliss offers post-project O&M options from basic monitoring and reporting through full service care and optimization to achieve the best results possible.
• Savings: Completed systems can save you up to 60% on your electricity bills.
• Resiliency: Microgrids mitigate down time from grid outages with energy reserve and automated controls.
• Scalability: Systems can be expanded or diversified to meet evolving needs.
The road to renewables will not be paved by the environmentalists. Instead, the path is being cut by the accountants, and health care provider Kaiser Permanente is showing how to do it right. Kaiser...
Is it possible for a hospital to save money on energy, reduce its carbon footprint, and add the option of critical power during power outages in one project? That is the goal of a microgrid...
The 250kW solar + 1MWh battery microgrid at the Kaiser hospital in Richmond, California was a major stepping stone to helping one of the largest health care providers in the nation become carbon...