Sustainability | Resiliency | Energy Efficiency
Delivering Savings, Resiliency, and Sustainability Through Cost-Effective & Versatile Renewable Energy Microgrids
3 Steps to a Microgrid System
• Contact us and we collaboratively determine your needs and objectives.
• Using readily-available information, Charge Bliss analyzes your site for tailored energy system opportunities.
• We work with you to identify project funding, including grants, loans, or no CAPEX options.
• Charge Bliss provides a no cost initial proposal for what is achievable for your site.
• Charge Bliss provides a range of services from consulting through turnkey project execution.
• We bring the best technologies, designs, and execution to achieve optimal results for YOUR site.
• Charge Bliss offers post-project O&M options from basic monitoring and reporting through full service care and optimization to achieve the best results possible.
• Savings: Completed systems can save you up to 60% on your electricity bills.
• Resiliency: Microgrids mitigate down time from grid outages with energy reserve and automated controls.
• Scalability: Systems can be expanded or diversified to meet evolving needs.
As we progress further into the digital age, the market for medical technologies and digital medicine is exploding. As beneficial as this is for the public, the problem it creates is additional...
Recent approval for the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) to create more incentives for utilities to propel the development of clean energy microgrids, is one of many steps the state has...
A bill to fund $1.5 billion for clean energy microgrids has been reintroduced to the House of Representatives. With the federal government being aligned in a more favorable way, this is great news...