Energy Savings | Resiliency | Sustainability
Delivering Savings, Resiliency, and Sustainability Through Cost-Effective & Versatile Renewable Energy Microgrids
3 Steps to a Microgrid System
• Contact us and we collaboratively determine your needs and objectives.
• Using readily-available information, Charge Bliss analyzes your site for tailored energy system opportunities.
• We work with you to identify project funding, including grants, loans, or no CAPEX options.
• Charge Bliss provides a no cost initial proposal for what is achievable for your site.
• Charge Bliss provides a range of services from consulting through turnkey project execution.
• We bring the best technologies, designs, and execution to achieve optimal results for YOUR site.
• Charge Bliss offers post-project O&M options from basic monitoring and reporting through full service care and optimization to achieve the best results possible.
• Savings: Completed systems can save you up to 60% on your electricity bills.
• Resiliency: Microgrids mitigate down time from grid outages with energy reserve and automated controls.
• Scalability: Systems can be expanded or diversified to meet evolving needs.
How Microgrids Will Change the Way Electricity is Made, Delivered, and Used
Growth in microgrids comes as customers increasingly look for solutions to various issues, such as having a reliable, affordable power supply that meets sustainability goals. While this growth is a...
CPUC Takes Steps to Further Incentivize the Development of Microgrids
The California Public Utilities Commission plans to eliminate a key component to standby charges as included in a recent proposed decision. The proposal plans to suspend the capacity reservation...
The Importance of Clean Energy Microgrids for Cost Savings & Resiliency
Businesses, First Responders & Communities in our connected and fast-paced world have day-to-day operations and power needs that require an uninterrupted power supply. Businesses often have...