Sustainability | Resiliency | Energy Efficiency
Delivering Savings, Resiliency, and Sustainability Through Cost-Effective & Versatile Renewable Energy Microgrids
3 Steps to a Microgrid System
• Contact us and we collaboratively determine your needs and objectives.
• Using readily-available information, Charge Bliss analyzes your site for tailored energy system opportunities.
• We work with you to identify project funding, including grants, loans, or no CAPEX options.
• Charge Bliss provides a no cost initial proposal for what is achievable for your site.
• Charge Bliss provides a range of services from consulting through turnkey project execution.
• We bring the best technologies, designs, and execution to achieve optimal results for YOUR site.
• Charge Bliss offers post-project O&M options from basic monitoring and reporting through full service care and optimization to achieve the best results possible.
• Savings: Completed systems can save you up to 60% on your electricity bills.
• Resiliency: Microgrids mitigate down time from grid outages with energy reserve and automated controls.
• Scalability: Systems can be expanded or diversified to meet evolving needs.
A bill to fund $1.5 billion for clean energy microgrids has been reintroduced to the House of Representatives. With the federal government being aligned in a more favorable way, this is great news...
Charge Bliss orders Znyth battery for large hospital green energy project. We have developed a unique and comprehensive approach to renewable energy microgrids that is scalable for nearly all sizes...
The 250kW solar + 1MWh battery microgrid at the Kaiser hospital in Richmond, California was a major stepping stone to helping one of the largest health care providers in the nation become carbon...