Energy Savings | Resiliency | Sustainability
Delivering Savings, Resiliency, and Sustainability Through Cost-Effective & Versatile Renewable Energy Microgrids
3 Steps to a Microgrid System
• Contact us and we collaboratively determine your needs and objectives.
• Using readily-available information, Charge Bliss analyzes your site for tailored energy system opportunities.
• We work with you to identify project funding, including grants, loans, or no CAPEX options.
• Charge Bliss provides a no cost initial proposal for what is achievable for your site.
• Charge Bliss provides a range of services from consulting through turnkey project execution.
• We bring the best technologies, designs, and execution to achieve optimal results for YOUR site.
• Charge Bliss offers post-project O&M options from basic monitoring and reporting through full service care and optimization to achieve the best results possible.
• Savings: Completed systems can save you up to 60% on your electricity bills.
• Resiliency: Microgrids mitigate down time from grid outages with energy reserve and automated controls.
• Scalability: Systems can be expanded or diversified to meet evolving needs.
A bill to fund $1.5 billion for clean energy microgrids has been reintroduced to the House of Representatives. With the federal government being aligned in a more favorable way, this is great news...
After Hurricane Sandy in 2012, government agencies nationally began to underwrite building and installing resilient energy microgrids for critical facilities such as hospitals. As a part of the...
A profitable prescription: More US hospitals are going green to keep them out of the red. Hospitals are energy hogs. With their 24/7 lighting, heating and water needs, they use up to five times more...